Cardinal Health Coordinator, Finanace Ops - Overages/Shortages/Damages in La Vergne, Tennessee
What Finance Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Finance Operations is responsible for core financial operation processes. This can include customer and vendor contract administration; customer and vendor pricing, rebates, billing vendor chargeback research and reconciliation; processing vendor invoices and employee expense reports for payment; fixed asset accounting for book and tax records; cash application; and journal entries.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, accounting policies, systems, controls, and work streams.
- Demonstrates experience working in a transactional finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
- Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support.
- Works collaboratively to respond to non-standard requests
- Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in related field
- This role is responsible for researching and managing overage, shortage and damage claims for contract and title clients according to the Standard Operating Procedures and Working Instructions.
- Daily responsibilities include documenting claims, conducting thorough research, communicating to internal and external customers, and reporting on trend data
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Works on routine assignments that require basic - intermediate problem resolution
- Refers to policies and past practices for guidance
- Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments
- Consults with Supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Understanding of Order Management, Accounts Receivable, and Returns Processes
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.