Cardinal Health Technician II, Quality Control/Assurance in LaVergne Pack, Tennessee
Available Shifts: 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality control is responsible for the analysis or inspection of products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
- Demonstrates detailed oriented attention in all facets of responsibilities.
- Performs analytical evaluation or test of products or processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of testing methods, product usage, and applicable regulations and standards.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Establishes test methodology.
- Provides technical guidance and training to others on SOPs and quality guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years experience in related field preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.