Cardinal Health Data Feeds Delivery Manager in Lewisville, Texas
We are seeking a Manager of Data Feeds to join our expanding Commercial Technology teams in Lewisville, TX. The position will combine expert project and vendor management skills with a strong electronic data integration background to ensure accurate and timely exchange of data between Cardinal Health and its partners and clients.
- Serves as the leader of a new Agile team devoted to data feeds and EDI.
- Interfaces directly with internal and external customers.
- Ascertains client data transfer needs at a high level.
- Ensures consistent and accurate data ingest and export.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience in related field
- Strong experience with EDI (electronic data integration)
- Project management experience
- ETL, SSIS, data mapping, data transfer, and data integration experience preferred
- Ability to define work processes and lead team members in successful implementation and ongoing execution preferred
- Ability to develop individuals and teams preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred
- Excellent organizational skills preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.