Cardinal Health Operations Support Engineer in Lewisville, Texas
We are seeking an Operation Support Engineer to join our expanding Commercial Technology teams in Lewisville, TX. The role will be responsible for high level support of production data feeds between Cardinal Health and its partners and clients.
- Monitors data feeds for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Completes initial analysis and troubleshooting of data transfer errors.
- Collaborates with team members, clients, and/or other business partners as needed to resolve errors.
- Demonstrates knowledge of client and warehouse hardware, software, operating systems, network configuration, server interaction, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Confers with end users, technology teams, and vendors to resolve incidents and fulfill requests. Ability to work independently or via a team collaboration process. Experience providing support via in-person, phone, or remote methods.
- Installs/removes/configures hardware and software.
- Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills to manage and deliver exceptional customer service. Partners with end users to correlate business requirements to technology solutions (strong business acumen).
- Prioritizes effectively and escalates as needed.
- Responds to customer needs and services as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in related field preferred
- Ability to develop solutions and processes for cost efficient service delivery preferred
- Applicable technical certifications preferred
- Ability to develop solutions and processes for cost efficient service delivery
- 3+ Experience with file transmission
- 3+ Experience with reading file specification and format investigation
- Experience parsing text files
- Communicates and escalates
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.