Cardinal Health Senior Coordinator, Quality Assurance in Lewisville, Texas
What Quality Assurance contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality Assurance is responsible for developing and implementing a compliant and cost effective quality system that assures products and services are reliable, safe and effective.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality systems and approaches.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the relevant regulations, standards and operating procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform investigations / root cause analysis and develop corrective actions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements and has the ability to perform gap assessments to those requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of quality concepts such as: cost of quality, analytical metrics and / or statistics, trending, quality planning, validation, CAPA and problem solving.
- Works cross-functionally and has the ability to interpret the requirements as well as educate and influence others on those requirements.
- HS Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent experience, preferred
- 3+ years experience in related field, preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.