Cardinal Health Senior Product Owner - CRM in Lewisville, Texas
We are seeking a Senior Product Owner to join our expanding Commercial Technology team in Lewisville, TX. The role will align with our CRM/Salesforce product development with both internal and external stakeholders. Ideal candidates will have a healthcare or pharmaceutical industry background and extensive Agile and client-facing expertise.
Accountabilities for the Senior Product Owner
- Work with one or multiple scrum teams daily to prioritize backlogs
- Attend and at times lead daily scrums
- Create user stories
- Interact with external customers to define requirements and features
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills to define products and workflows to external customers
- Collaborate with Business and IT architects to define product features.
- Prepare for and lead iteration planning meetings.
- Prioritize actions based on business needs.
- Provide input to the annual product lifecycles including roadmap, backlog grooming and launch.
- Provide release support in the form acceptance testing, knowledge sharing, release notes and other communications both internally and externally.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years' experience in related field
- Expert in Agile development techniques
- Able to co-locate with the development team or business partners/SMEs
- 3+ years experience withSalesforceproducts
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.