Cardinal Health Sales and Marketing Assistant - Medical Devices (Lisbon) in Lisbon, Portugal
At Cardinal Health, we are developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. This is your opportunity to join a vast & growing global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who can be responsible for the administrative co-ordination of the sales & marketing team; proactively providing marketing assistance and working alongside the Sales manager& Marketing manager to help support from a business administration perspective;
The candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish both verbal and in writing;
Flawless administrative execution across internal and external stakeholders is key, whilst open collaboration and working as part of a team is a main driver for success along with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. Excellent organizational and communication skills are required along with strong computer skills;
Primary responsibilities include administrative support for the sales and marketing functions, collaborating with marketing and the business to work on projects across Cardinal Health. Working with the wider EMEA team to provide support for various functions across the business – HR, Compliance, Fleet and Procurement;
- Create promotional marketing materials and giveaways;
- Maintain hard copies and electronic filing systems;
- Copy approving marketing and business communications;
- Work with Product Managers to support on marketing and educational conferences;
- Drafting and sharing communications with the wider team;
- Accountable for managing the car fleet in;
- Maintaining phone contract and tracking spending’s;
- Arranging logistics for the wider team for samples and marketing materials;
- Co-ordination of internal meetings and conferences on and off site;
- On-boarding new employees from admin perspective, arranging their equipment and inductions with relevant stakeholders in the business;
- Manage procure to pay process for external suppliers;
- Maintain internal compliance system to ensure healthcare compliant approach to commercial and educational events;
- Collaborate with the team and promote company culture.
- 3+ years’ experience in and administration and/or marketing role;
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic individual with a “can do” approach
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in CRM systems, Microsoft Office and Marketing packages;
- Ability to Multi-task while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency;
- You may be required to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in the sales and marketing field would be essential;
- Experience in media, internet, publishing, software sales and marketing would be essential;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Computer IT literate – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM;
- Technical knowledge - Full proficiency of IT Packages;
- Communication Skills – Relevant experience in communicating with all modes of modern communication including use of e-mail, telephone, video conferencing as well as verbal and written;
- Language: Portuguese, English and Spanish;
- Attitude - You must be a problem solver with a can do attitude always striving to improve processes and finding the solutions;
- Administrative skills – Competence to maintain records and analyze sales data from the on-line sales data system;
- Time management – Able to prioritize and organize work to ensure deadlines are met;
- Interpersonal Skills – The ability to develop and maintain key relationships in order to provide support and exceed expectations.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.