Cardinal Health Consultant, Learning Delivery in Louisville, Kentucky
What Learning Delivery contributes to Cardinal Health
The Learning Function is responsible for building organizational capability that supports business strategy and employee development by analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating learning solutions. Learning Delivery is responsible for facilitating instructor-led training (ILT), evaluating courses, and managing training processes associated with ILT.
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning theories and best practices.
- Consults with customers to identify development needs and collaborates with appropriate partners to recommend solutions.
- Demonstrates knowledge and effective use of presentation/facilitation tools, techniques, materials, etc.
- Possesses knowledge of and experience in using training system technologies and classroom tools.
- Adapts classroom management/teaching techniques 'on the fly' to a wide variety of classroom situations.
- Uses effective questioning and probing skills to adapt and modify delivery.
- Provides feedback on course design and content to Instructional Design & Development (IDD) team.
- Provides feedback to class participants and business leaders.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 4+ years experience in related field
- Experience leading virtual training classes. Responsible for leading and/or assisting with training related to the Cardinal Health Home Based Agent program.
- Exhibits a strong sense of innovation and constantly strives to improve and expand on existing techniques and processes.
- Strong multitasking skills and a strong social presence
- Addresses different participants learning styles
- Ability to provide in the moment feedback and coaching
- Ability to build relationships and positively influence leaners
- Creates a sense of community in the classroom
- Ability the cultivate and support an innovative environment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adapt to change at a fast pace
- Ability to lead a large, complex project with a sense of urgency
- Program ownership for education at the Cardinal Health location in Louisville, KY
- Ability to perform fundamental design and development tasks to support strategic initiatives
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Establishes ongoing relationships with business and learning leaders to proactively identify performance gaps, recommend learning solutions, influence decision making, build and implement experiences that drive outcomes
- Partners with stakeholders to design and deliver blended learning solutions
- Evaluates and measures solutions to gauge effectiveness and recommend improvements
- Manages external vendors to ensure program/products deliver expected outcomes
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.