Cardinal Health Manager, Design Quality Engineering in Mansfield, Massachusetts
What QRA Management contributes to Cardinal Health
QRA Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction over multiple job families or areas of expertise within the QRA function. The Design Quality Engineering Manager will have oversight and responsibility for the Quality Engineering functions for the launch of new medical devices and changes to existing medication devices.
- Oversee the Design Quality Engineering Function for CAH owned Medical Devices. Works with R&D Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Regulatory for launching new devices and changes made to existing devices.
- Oversees the design quality engineering functions
- Risk management ownership
- Design control documentation and sits on the design review committee for projects
- supporting post market surveillance (assisting in complaint data analysis and trending and CAPA's)
- Work with production on designs and day to day questions on design changes and support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- 8+ years’ experience in related field, preferred
- Medical Device industry experience & Quality Engineering
- Risk Management experience
- Strong manufacturing experience
- Design Control experience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.