Cardinal Health Product Manager, Sustainable Technologies (US Region) in Massachusetts, Massachusetts
The Product Manager for Sustainable Technologies will be expected to develop and implement the commercial marketing strategy for the Cardinal Health reprocessing business within the US region. It is strongly preferred that the Product Manager work out of Cardinal Health's Mansfield, MA office location. This individual will need to achieve regional financial targets through pricing, product, and promotional activities.
- Development and execution of pricing and product positioning strategies to optimize revenue, market share, and profitability.
- Engagement with field sales and customers to provide marketing support within key accounts to grow and defend business.
- Conducting market research activities including customer interviews, focus groups, and surveys to identify market development and program opportunities.
- Creation of tools, resources, and ST related campaigns to increase customer awareness and drive incremental revenue.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop a comprehensive Cardinal Health sustainability story.
- Conducting ST product presentations and training, using a variety of mediums, to effectively position the sales force for success.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders, trade groups, and strategic industry partners to accelerate market growth.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university; a MBA is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Medical Sales and/or Marketing
- It is strongly preferred that the Product Manager work out of Cardinal Health's Mansfield, MA office location.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, independent, driven individual to meet objectives
- Strong analytical skills allowing for quick assessment of situations, trade-offs, and ability to recommend appropriate course of action
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while managing multiple projects and day to day responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort presenting to internal and external audiences
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time, which may include some nights and weekends
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.