Cardinal Health Analista de Operaciones Comerciales/Commercial Operations Analyst in Mexico City, Mexico
- Tactical, operational and analytical support of the country operations (CORDIS/PR/Legacy)
- Lead sales order management (OTIF, Fill Rate and Order Cycle)
- Planning, organizing and directing contracted customer service actions providing timely responses to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues
- Support to sales team on (reports, available dates, delivery promise, B/O management)
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource, communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Ownership of consignment reconciliation and replenishment
- Lead the return process with all stakeholders
- Lead and conduct overage, shortage and damage processes
- Supervise in collaboration with the LSP warehousing activities (receiving, labeling, scrap, cycle counting and rack position optimization)
- Transportation tracking and supervision in conjunction with the LSP
- Prepare Key Performance Indicators for Operations
- Create and provide reports to support Operations and management team for decision support
- Drive weekly/monthly performance meeting with LSP and managers
- Follow up of Global Trade activities (I.E. Cofepris, Federal Customs, DANFE, pick up, freight consolidation, bonded warehouse)
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in import/export, customer service, supply chain or related field
- Advance proficiency in English and Spanish is a must.
- Experience within a Healthcare environment (Pharma, Med Device) is a plus.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.