Cardinal Health Global Product Master Data Analyst (Sr. Analyst, Business Intelligence) in Miami Lakes, Florida
Global Product Master Data Analyst has responsibilities in the areas of master data, data analysis, product eligibility, process & systems support, reporting, and projects to improve productivity to support product launches. They ensure accurate, consistent, timely product eligibility maintenance, product master analyses, and product setup processes. The analyst will work closely with GPMD managers, marketing, sourcing, supply chain and other teams to support product launches. The Analyst will provide subject matter expertise and project support to various initiatives such as: product master creation, new item additions, transitional service agreement (TSA) exit support, develop reports and queries to analyze data to solve inquiries or identify opportunities. This includes networking across businesses both domestically and internationally to drive commercial needs and introduce new technologies, to drive organizational transformation and the impact on processes and systems, and establishing a proactive approach for managing changes to data, requirements, reporting, and functionality.
The Analyst will:
- Review Regulatory product approvals to ensure that product eligibility requirements are accurately maintained.
- Collaborate with regional Regulatory and Global Regulatory resources to develop and implement best practices to meet urgent and regular service requests.
- Partner with Product Managers to create product eligibility rules that reflect regulatory approvals.
- Work collaboratively across businesses and regions to proactively diagnose issues and change requests and challenge, track, prioritize and resolve these issues in order to increase efficiency. Troubleshoot integration issues between systems.
- Manages functional aspects of existing data management, analytics and reporting systems, implement enhancements, and maintain related SBS processes to effectively collect, analyze, and report information.
- Provides ongoing data maintenance activities to support operations and various initiatives.
- Provides application support such as processing scheduled tasks, support month end closing and monthly metrics to keep track product eligibility updates and meeting team SLA.
- Creates and maintains process & systems governance documents.
- Performs analytics and research to support product launch and TSA transition activities
- Ensure adherence to internal controls and financial policies and procedures; ensure integrity of procedures.
- Propose changes/enhancements to the functional requirements, determines system specifications and develops procedures and processes that improve overall accounting requirements.
- Recommend, design, implement innovative solutions to meet the organizational needs and effectively analyzes change impacts.
- Leads the testing validation effort, and develops appropriate supporting documentation
- Evaluates current processes and identify process improvement opportunities, including development of automated controls. Work directly with stakeholders to analyze specific business requirements and deliver cost effective solutions designed to improve the efficiency and quality of financial information.
- Lead user groups in the evaluation of reports and system design to identify opportunities
- Represents Global Product Data Management group on cross functional teams and works collaboratively with business partners.
- At least a High School Diploma and a minimum 4 years supporting sales support, customer service, master data management activities or similar function.
- At least 2 years using SAP, JDE or QAD systems.
- Analyst should possess advanced analytical skills.
- Analytics and Decision Support tools (Excel, Access, Reporting tools, etc.)
- Experience in data migration process & tools, with an attention to detail, along with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Capability to work in a global organization with multiple clients, dealing effectively and professionally across business.
- Ability to work independently to influence all levels of management and other functional areas.
- Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation and change management experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and a systematic approach to work with care taken over detail and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, team work, data & analytics skills.
- 3+ years of significant experience with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.