Cardinal Health Principal Engineer in Miami Lakes, Florida
WhatMechanical Engineering>contributes to Cardinal Health
Mechanical Engineering is responsible for designing and developing components, mechanisms, systems and finished products or equipment.
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationship with external suppliers
- Guide suppliers in adequate validation/testing strategy development in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors degree in engineering field required
- A minimum of 4+ years related work experience required
- Ability to train and coach others from technical expertise
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.