Cardinal Health Senior Specialist-- Customer Advocacy (Clinical Med Device) in Miami Lakes, Florida
What Customer Advocacy - Clinical contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Advocacy - Clinical is responsible for managing the clinical related customer experiences for our products and services, and maintaining regulatory compliance with regards to product complaints for all products manufactured or distributed by Cardinal Health.
- Demonstrates product knowledge supported by clinical experience using the products or competitive products.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
- Follows written regulatory procedures to determine the significance of each received complaint and accurately documents customer feedback.
- Interacts and successfully works with the customer to define and resolve issues.
- Accountable for compliance with all Food & Drug Administration (FDA), European Union Medical Device Directives (MDD) and other regulations governing adverse event reports such as Medical Device Reports (MDR), Medical Device Vigilance (MDV) and other vigilance reports worldwide.
- Responsible for making reportability decisions on WW complaints.
- Investigate complaint files
- Meet all regulatory reporting timeframes
- Send closure letters to customers/quality representatives
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years work experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.