Cardinal Health Sr. Analyst, Inventory Mgmt in Miami Lakes, Florida
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
This Inventory Management Sr. Analyst role will support the NPWT Asset Management strategy to ensure we are maintaining traceability of our devices while continually improving the customer experience. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Building and managing our asset management operation processes to streamline operations and reduce exception-based work
- Serve as Business Analyst for current asset management website and act as a liaison with our IT team developing our new website
- Manage the website administrative requests from internal and external users
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting, both standard and custom, as a customer or business need arises
- Support our field and customer service teams by responding to general inquiries, providing resolution to issues and prioritizing escalations as necessary
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.