Cardinal Health Sr Coordinator, Quality Systems Mgmt in Miami Lakes, Florida
What Quality System Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality Systems Management is responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of controlled documentation and supporting systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality systems.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the relevant regulations, standards and operating procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of quality concepts such as: documentation systems, change control and electronic records.
- Works well cross-functionally and has the ability to interpret the requirements as well as educate and influence others on those requirements.
- The Senior Quality System Coordinator position will gather, analyze and report out on quality system metrics, specifically those related to the supply chain.This role will also coordinate and facilitate management review meetings across the supply chain and Cordis business as a whole.
- This position is critical in order to collect, analyze and report metrics for Management Review.
- This role also organizes and leads Management Review for supplier quality across the Cordis franchise.
- HS Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent experience, preferred
- 2+ years experience in a regulated field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- Basic knowledge of quality systems (e.g. CAPA, Non-conformance, Auditing)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Adapt at using spreadsheets and developing presentations
- Disciplined and organized in approach to work
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible on work content and priorities
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.