Cardinal Health Tech II Quality Control in Nashville, Tennessee
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality control is responsible for the analysis or inspection of products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
- Demonstrates detailed oriented attention in all facets of responsibilities.
- Performs analytical evaluation or test of products or processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of testing methods, product usage, and applicable regulations and standards.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Establishes test methodology.
- Provides technical guidance and training to others on SOPs and quality guidelines.
- Cover standard production operations as well as Quality Assurance tasks
- Collaborate with cross functional team members across many disciplines including Receiving, Purchasing, Production, EHS, Quality, and Operational Excellence.
- Detailed Operational quality reporting (Shipping Quality, Error analysis, etc.).
- Participate in root cause analysis and continuous improvement efforts.
- Create, follow and maintain compliance with all policies, procedures, work instructions and specifications; in non-controlled and controlled temperature environments.
- Will support Operations leadership in other tasks or projects as assigned.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience, preferred
- 1+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.