Cardinal Health Territory Sales (Pharmacy Business Consultant) in New York City, New York
What Territory Management – Distribution contributes to Cardinal Health
Territory Management is responsible for cold calling, prospecting and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
- Serving as Pharmacy Business Consultant you will identify customer needs, build sales,trusting relationshipsand manage and service your accounts with product and business solutions. You will develop and implement your business plan and execute strategy to expand current accounts andtarget prospectsto maximize territory penetration and result in overall increase to revenue.
- Generate and develop new business to meet specified goals
- Acquire new accounts and aggressively manage consistent growth within your territory
- Develop and qualify leads including cold calling to enlarge territory customer base
- Analyze existing and anticipated client needs, promote company products and business solutions
- to enhance customer business profitability
- Service all accounts with regular contact to ensure customer satisfaction
- Serve as liaison between accounts and company customer support operation
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- B.A. and minimum 2 years sales experience
- Ability to create sales results in a complex and competitive sales environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven financial and business acumen skills
- Negotiation, project and account management skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.