Cardinal Health Senior Clinical Advisor in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
At naviHealth, our world-class product development organization is changing the face of health care by combining cutting-edge technology with lean, agile process to solve the complex challenges facing today’s health-care providers. We’ve been recognized as best in KLAS in our mission to revolutionize the process of transitioning patients between care settings utilizing our always-on, multitenant cloud application suite.
naviHealth is searching for a Senior Clinical Advisor to grow strong relationships between our hospital and health-system clients and the company. The successful candidate will be the thought leader in transitions of care. You will thrive using your clinical knowledge to drive process in a top healthcare IT company. You will be the subject matter expert for all clinical inquiries internally and for our large customer base. Though our main headquarters are 10 miles west of Boston, MA, this is a remote position for anyone located close to a major US airport.
What you will be accountable for….
- Assist in the sales process by providing insight on the clinical aspects of product demonstrations and workflow design
- Develop action plans for clients to highlight opportunities to optimize workflow and use of naviHealth products to enhance efficiencies and patient care
- Work closely with Account Management and customer support to assist clients as needed
- Develop expertise in naviHealth solutions functionality and application to customer requirements
- Monitor government laws and regulatory guidelines related to discharge planning and transition management.
- Drive thought leadership surrounding transition management through public speaking events and webinars
- Develop/publish articles surrounding rules and regulations, industry topics pertaining to transition management.
- Network with current customers/prospects/industry leaders to promote naviHealth and ‘what we do’
- Provide clinical expertise and support with new business development opportunities, and other departments internally.
- Perform customer analysis/review to support successful automation of the transition management process.
- Provide clinical oversight on the implementation, adoption and use of naviHealth products by clients
What you will need to be successful……
- Bachelor’s degree in health sciences or related course of study; master’s preferred
- RN with a minumum of 5-10 years of experience in patient transition, discharge planning or case management; experience in a hospital or health-system preferred but not required
- Comfort utilizing various technologies, with preference for those who have participated in a software implementation project (Strong preference for naviHealth product experience)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and health-care information systems
- Ability to identify key clinical topics and develop articles and subject matter surrounding them
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong communication, organization, time-management and project-management skills
- Willingness to travel, depending on client needs (approximately 50 percent may be required)
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.