Cardinal Health Technical Lead in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
As Technical Lead in the Engineering organization, you lead and provide hands on contribution within a team of local and nearshore software engineers building high availability services used to power our SaaS applications.
What will you be accountable for?
- Oversee planning and execution for a team delivering high volume, high availability services supporting millions of transactions per day for our always-on SaaS products.
- Lead and provide hands-on contributions within a team of onshore and nearshore software developers and test engineers.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to prioritize, scope and communicate progress of deliverables.
What you'll need to be successful in this role...
You have a proven record developing and leading teams building enterprise-grade applications and have deep technical skills; you feel comfortable working in an agile environment and have a history of solving complex problems with elegance in simplicity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience building Enterprise-class SaaS products using technologies like Java, Spring, Web/RESTful services, Oracle, MongoDB and AWS.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability, and application of design patterns supporting high availability services
- Strong exposure and experience with leading front end technologies (Angular.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, React).
- 3+ years hands-on team leadership experience; 7+ years hands-on development experience.
- Ability to lead and contribute to parallel projects spread across multiple development teams.
- Outstanding leadership, time management, communication and ability to work independently.
NaviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
We care about the people we serve
We care about each other
We care about our communities
We embrace innovation
We like simple
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.