Cardinal Health Mold Set-Up 3rd Shift in Norfolk, Nebraska
What Production Set-up & Maint contributes to Cardinal Health
Sets up, aligns, monitors, and/or calibrates production equipment. Assists and may perform maintenance on machines and cleans up minor chemical spills in assigned area as well as glassware, ovens, and other equipment.
- High School Diploma, GED or 1-3 months related work /training experience required
- 0 - 6 months previous work experience required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic skills and techniques to complete routine tasks within assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on basic and routine assignments
- Works within clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under close supervision. All work is reviewed for accuracy
- Any deviations from the norm are approved by the supervisor before proceeding
-Responsible for set up, mold changes, adjustments, maintenance, repair and operation of production machinery and equipment as assigned following department's standard operating procedures.
-Responsible for set up, change over, adjustment, maintenance, repair and operation of various types of molding, testing, printing, and/or packaging machines as assigned following department's standard operating procedures.
-Assigned to department driving continuous improvement, training, technical learning, and supporting team as required.
-Reports to Shift Supervisor /Designee.
-Mandatory overtime may be required.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.