Cardinal Health Presource Program Optimization Manager in NY, United States
Our Presource® business requires Program Optimization Managers to lead the field sales teams in a standardized approach to optimize customer programs. The Program Optimization Manager team is imbedded in the Presource® business to maintain close connectivity to the solution offering, inclusive of consulting services, IDN Standardization, ProcedureLink™, and future capabilities.
This position reports to Director of Customer Engagement of the Presource® business.
- Lead procedural supply chain assessments with field sales team; provides written Executive Summary of findings; presents recommendations to customer and secures new or expanded business, including PBDS, ProcedureLink offering, Consulting Services, etc.
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to develop optimal solutions.
- Leverage the program optimization roadmap to retain, grow and profitize existing programs.
- Identify top accounts in assigned region working collaboratively with RVP, RD, MSRP, etc. Establish a focused list of base customer accounts with immediate growth opportunities. Develop strategy to achieve growth and execute the strategy.
- Utilize tools, data and analytics to tailor solutions for customers.
- Works closely with Presource Marketing and Business Intelligence colleagues.
- Leads efforts with customer savings’ scorecards and business reviews.
- Understand contract landscape within region, supports renewals and new contracts.
- End to End understand of procedural supply chain; strong customer, kitting and industry knowledge
- Ability to travel 75% in the North East
- Financial acumen and results accountability
- Strong understanding of customer buying process that enables effective management of SFDC pipeline
- Strong influencing skills; ability to work cross-functionally
- Effective project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of CAH and customer industry (e.g., key competitors, technology, terminology, regulations)
- Proven track record for developing targeted offerings and closing large/medium deals
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.