Cardinal Health Supervisor, Inventory Management in Obetz, Ohio
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be action oriented and demonstrate energy for things seen as challenging.
- Must be able to establish clear objectives and priorities and be able to focus on those things required to accomplish objectives and goals.
- Ability to develop metrics and deliver executable results.
- Effective and efficient use of time is paramount; able to attend to a broad range of activities.
- Strong Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. is required, knowledge/experience with Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma principals to continuously improve processes, people, and culture through identifying, leading, and participating in projects.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a direct impact on work unit operations and customers
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.