Cardinal Health Sales Representative, Advanced Wound Care in Ontario, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Sales Representative, Advanced Wound Care, who will be responsible for uncovering opportunities and driving sales in all market segments within a specified territory in Ontario.
With a focus on the Advanced Wound care portfolio; this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives on driving sales and cultivating partnerships with new clients. This role is pivotal in providing additional value to our customers within the healthcare space. The team environment is creative, fresh and innovative. The successful candidate is responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of key customer relationships.
- Budget, forecast, track, develop and enhance territory profitability.
- Maintain complete product knowledge and serve as an added value to our customer base to distinguish CHC from its competitors.
- Forecast sales opportunities both monthly and quarterly to achieve targets.
- Coordinate sales activities with various departments, including Contracts, Operations, Marketing, etc. Work collectively with these departments to drive project and deals through. This may include putting together conference calls, leading all customer related activity, and holding others accountable for deliverables that impact projects for our customers.
- Execute sales and marketing strategies within the territory, conducting sales calls to key customers.
- The candidate should have a solid clinical background with strong business acumen.
- The Candidate needs to have the ability to align clinical practices and understanding to our products.
- The Candidate will also be responsible for aligning clinical protocols to national guidelines and work with customers to customize and provide customer education.
- Attend training programs, conventions, and tradeshows.
- Provide customer support from a clinical perspective for new and existing customers.
- Conduct effective product presentations to customers as required.
Education/Training and/or Experience
- Strong Sales background with a track record of closing new business;
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years of previous selling, clinical and/or business experience in Canadian healthcare market;
- A university degree in a Clinical or business administration discipline is preferred or equivalent work experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Strong project management skills;
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.