Cardinal Health Director, Cardinal Services & Solutions, Quebec & Atlantic in Quebec, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Director, Cardinal Services & Solutions to join the Healthcare Solutions Team on a permanent full-time basis to sit in our Dorval Quebec office.
The incumbent of this role will embody Cardinal’s Vision of becoming the preferred partner in Canadian Healthcare, providing differentiated solutions to customers across the continuum of care. The candidate will also ensure Cardinal Health Canada delivers the highest standards of services in its Stockless/Distribution to Points of Use (DPU) Program to the health care network, while maintaining targeted levels of profitability. He or she will maintain current clients’ satisfaction and develop new DPU services in Ottawa, Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces’ markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and grow Cardinal’s Stockless and complimentary Services/Solutions (Operational Excellence branded Supply Chain and Patient Pathway solutions, OptiFreight, and Pandemic) through existing and new accounts.
- Be a champion for Inventory Management and integrated Data & Analytics systems via our Tofino, CIMS and other platforms.
- Build a reputation of continuous improvement, problem solving, and value creation through consultative business reviews.
- Maintain deep relationships with customers, listening to their needs and providing efficient and reliable solutions. Actively pursue strategic partnerships and innovation to differentiate and align with Customer priorities.
- Continually pursue higher profitability by looking for ways to reduce operating and management waste while increasing DPU revenues, and not compromising quality.
- Be actively involved in the 12 active Quebec accounts: Prepare and conduct Governance Committee meetings and coordination office meetings in collaboration with Customer Operations’ teams.
- Develop and increase revenues of services in the defined region.
- Promote Supply Chain and Logistics management best practices to the health care networks.
- Actively grow the Services & Solutions within existing and new Accounts.
- Actively communicate the benefits and high performance of Cardinal services to key decision makers: Ministry of Health and Services, health system senior management, partners and suppliers.
- Collaborate with Marketing to position Cardinal Health Canada Services & Solutions via HSCN, CCHL and COACH events.
- Take leadership role in responding to public tenders for services.
- Work in close collaboration with internal teams: Supply Chain, Finance, RAQA, Sales & Marketing, Healthcare Solutions, and Operations’ teams to offer the best possible service.
- Play a critical role in re-Branding and customizing services to local regions.
EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors of Commerce or related field.
- Fully Bilingual (French/English)
- Account Management experience or transferrable skills.
- Leadership: Mobilize and engage various stake holders, customers and in-house teams to deliver expected results.
- Dynamic: Proactive, take initiative, fully autonomous, ensure follow-up and respect deadlines.
- Team work: Constantly striving for success for clients and for the company.
- Political savvy: Listen, influence, persuade and negotiate at the strategic and tactical levels of various organizations (internal and external).
- Communication skills: Ability to explain complex concepts, produce presentations and written communications.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts and Logistics of the health care network (asset).
- Builder by nature: experienced leadership in redefining programs through rebranding and expansion of services and customization.
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.