Cardinal Health Sr. Specialist, Implementation in Riverside, California
Wound Closure Management Services provides inventory management expertise designed to support an organization’s need to right-size inventory, improve efficiencies, streamline processes and effect change management at the clinical department level, specifically within the OR, Cardiac Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, Emergency Department, Labor & Delivery, Central Supply and Ambulatory Sites.
- The Implementation Analysts are trained to specialize on various facets of implementation:
- Conducting physical inventories (PI)
- Analysis of data and recommendations for action
- Right-sizing inventory, including consolidation, par assessment and process improvement
- Implementing technology for program maintenance (IT Solution) if applicable
- Managing day-to-day supply chain operations (cycle counts, order generation, receiving, order expediting)
- Managing customer relationship with departmental staff
- Documentation of savings and contract compliance
Analysts are either account or project specific. Account specific analysts will work primarily at that account for the duration of the contract period, with some project work at other locations. Travel requirements are 25%. Account-specific positions are generally assigned to an individual geographically close to the account(s). Proximity to a major airport is preferred.
What Implementation Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Implementation Management is responsible for planning, organizing and leading solution implementations. Manages project plans, resources, and commitments to the customer. May be involved in budgeting and financial requirements. Monitors and tracks the progress of implementations. Partners with sales and the customer early in the process to develop implementation project plans. Works with management and peers to develop consistent methodologies based on best practices for efficiently implementing solutions.
- High school dioploma required, associates or Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 5 yrs work experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are essential
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Customer service, problem solving and analytical skills required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.