Cardinal Health Pharmacy Support Clerk - Spanish Speaking (Community Health) in San Rafael, California
Work Schedule Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm as needed for coverage
Community Health Center On Call Pharmacy Support Clerk
Cardinal Health Community Health Center programs are designed and created specifically for healthcare facilities. Our comprehensive suite of pharmaceutical solutions, allows us to address population health management needs across the continuum of care, from HRSA compliance to medication adherence. Serving the patient is our main priority, and that’s why our solutions improve patient access and increase quality of care.
Cardinal Health is looking for a highly motivated clerk to work in a company owned retail contract pharmacy.Pharmacy Support is responsible for performing clerical functions to support retail pharmacy business operations. The pharmacy clerk helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Seeking a customer and detail oriented individual with strong administrative and clerical skills to help implement and grow a new community healthcare center pharmacy
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have a high degree of initiative
- Must be self-motivated and flexible to change
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone
- Answers questions and handles requests according to policy
- Refers inquiries to the pharmacist
- High school degree or equivalent
- Customer service skills
- Previous experience with sales, register, and healthcare preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish is preferred