Cardinal Health Urology Outside Sales Representative in Texas, Texas
What Account Management - Med Prod contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations. The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling.
- Manage the success of the customer accounts by meeting/exceeding the goals and objectives identified by Cardinal Health.
- Sell the benefits of Edgepark Medical Supplies with call points to Spinal Cord Injury Rehabs, Spina Bifida Clinics, Rehabilitation Centers, and Urology offices, both institutional and community based.
- Collaborate with manufacturer reps to effectively position Edgepark on the track towards accelerated growth.
- Learn and sell the variable complexity of the Edgepark Medical solution, product or service to all people handling patient orders in the office.
- Must have a sales-oriented mindset and hunter mentality in order to make upwards of 6 to 8 sales calls per day.
- Implement skills and past experience in Account Management, Customer-Service, Referral Sales, and DME and Distribution
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of related outside sales experience (urology products/services, physician/facility office referral selling preferred)
- Documented track record of sales success
- Knowledge of regional hospital systems and insurance guidelines preferred
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting with peers
- Effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 75% of time (some overnights required)
- Proven knowledge in business area
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, CRM or Salesforce
- Valid driver's license and vehicle for use (mileage reimbursement)
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Lives the values of Cardinal Health
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of our medical/urological supplies, operational procedures, insurance guidelines, industry trends and developments, key competitors, terminology, technology, challenges, reimbursement and government regulation.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of how Cardinal Health offerings match with customers' unique business needs.
- Effectively facilitates addressing internal and external constituents needs independently or with collaboration with other sales and support reps
- Influences account profitability
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.