Cardinal Health Gerente de Calidad in Tijuana 9 Sur, Mexico
What Quality Assurance contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality Assurance is responsible for developing and implementing a compliant and cost effective quality system that assures products and services are reliable, safe and effective.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality systems and approaches.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the relevant regulations, standards and operating procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform investigations / root cause analysis and develop corrective actions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements and has the ability to perform gap assessments to those requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of quality concepts such as: cost of quality, analytical metrics and / or statistics, trending, quality planning, validation, CAPA and problem solving.
- Works cross-functionally and has the ability to interpret the requirements as well as educate and influence others on those requirements.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 8+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.