Cardinal Health Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis Billing and Customer Service in Twinsburg, Ohio
What Financial Planning & Analysis contributes to Cardinal Health:
Financial Planning & Analysis of Billing and Customer Service is responsible for being objective and strategic financial partners, leading collaborative cross-functional effort to drive relevant, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis that supports our key business decisions within Billing and Customer Service.
- Analyzes business trends
- Leads and aligns financial forecasts and long range planning processes with our business leaders. Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-marking around strategic business initiatives.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Creates financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, market strategies, and acquisitions.
- Manages annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness. Aligns budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
- Perform analysis and identify opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and a more favorable mix (i.e., driving preferred products and services).
- Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts complex analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
- Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities. Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
- Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company's assets. Ensures strong controls are in place and the company's intellectual property is protected.
- Supporting the VP's of Billing and Customer Service and Managers to provide financial guidance on headcount and spend decisions.
- Pulling & analyzing data to give guidance on aligning resources and dollars
- Calculation and Accruing for offshore labor monthly
- Forecasting & monthly re-forecasting based off finance needs.
- Collaborating with the Billing and Customer Service teams to provide financial input, financial support and guidance on decisions.
- Month end closings
- Strong excel skills to create business models.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field, or equivalent work experience required
- 1+ years' experience in related field
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.