Cardinal Health Finance Operations Coordinator, Accounts Payable in Twinsburg, Ohio
Shift: M-F: 7:30am - 4pm OR 8:30am - 5pm
What Finance Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Finance Operations is responsible for core financial operation processes. This can include customer and vendor contract administration; customer and vendor pricing, rebates, billing vendor chargeback research and reconciliation; processing vendor invoices and employee expense reports for payment; fixed asset accounting for book and tax records; cash application; and journal entries.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, accounting policies, systems, controls, and work streams.
- Demonstrates experience working in a transactional finance environment coupled with strong internal controls.
- Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support.
- Works collaboratively to respond to non-standard requests
- Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done
- Accounts Payable responsibilities
- Administrative responsibilities (opening and sorting mail,
- Keying in invoices to be validated for payments, entering invoices for timely payment
- Preparing for weekly check runs
- Prepare billing refunds to be processed
- Communicate with vendors through email to resolve outstanding issues
- Working through discrepancies with either the vendor or internal teams so that invoices can be released for payment in time for the due date
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 1+ years' experience in related field
- Professional communication skills
- AP Experience preferred
- 10 Key data entry experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level:
Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
Works on routine assignments that require basic problem resolution
- Refers to policies and past practices for guidance
- Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments
- Consults with Supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.