Cardinal Health Sr Specialist, Strategic Sourcing Indirect in Twinsburg, Ohio
Accountabilities: Strategic Sourcing Indirect -- Strategic Sourcing Indirect is responsible for developing and executing strategy to source indirect goods and services to support our business stakeholders and programs. Perform analysis in order to select supplier and negotiate best value for Cardinal Health. Provide supplier relationship management and contract compliance management, including maximization of financial deliverables and risk mitigation. May work within various procurement systems to execute purchase orders and resolve technical issues as identified.
- Utilize the 7-step sourcing process to source the most appropriate vendor to meet Cardinal Health requirements including diverse vendors where opportunities exist.
- Perform data analysis and utilize financial acumen to identify opportunities to leverage scale and drive cost savings.
- Develop expertise in core categories including product knowledge, industry dynamics and market trends.
- Establish collaborative environment with key suppliers and business partners to manage supplier performance and support long term strategy.
- Develop expertise with contract requirements in order to negotiate the most favorable pricing, contract terms and conditions for Cardinal Health.
- Strong project and process management in order to execute sourcing strategy with cross functional teams.
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Efficient skills with excel and oracle is preferred
What Sr. Specialist, Strategic Sourcing Indirect Contributes to Cardinal Health:
Track/Level: P2 -- Professional intermediate individual contributor role
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance; may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.