Cardinal Health Product Manager, Surgical in Vaughan, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Product Manager, Surgical for a full-time, permanent opportunity within the Marketing team in our head office in Vaughan, Ontario.
This portfolio focuses on Cardinal brand products used mainly in the Operating Room. This portfolio includes surgical drapes and gowns, trays, packs and kits, facial protection, and other miscellaneous surgical products.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video:
- Gather and analyze market and customer data to predict trends and identify opportunities;
- Understand customer requirements in order to develop and position product solutions;
- Develop and implement strategies and business plans for new and existing products;
- Execute plans and objectives; Provide leadership and product expertise across all aspects of marketing including pricing strategy, forecasting, new product launches, and product promotions;
- Provide support to field sales and other internal departments in order to drive performance, including training and sales tool development; Work closely with suppliers as required;
- A university degree in a marketing or business administration discipline, MBA is preferred;
- A strong preference for a RN with experience in the operating room;
- A strong preference for a minimum of 3 years previous selling, clinical or marketing experience in the Canadian healthcare market;
- Strong interpersonal, time management, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Strong project management skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.