Cardinal Health Facilities Tech / Tecnico de Mantenimiento Maquiladora in United States
What Facilities Management/Maintence contributes to Cardinal Health
Facilities Management/Maintenance is responsible for supporting the physical structure of a company facility.
- High school degree or equivalent experience.
- Required Minimum 5 years experience in facility maintenance, operations and management field
- Must have Supervisor level experience able to lead multiple trade disciplines.
- Technical background in HVAC and control systems
- PMMS (preventative maintenance management software) and BAS (building automation systems) preferred
- Communication and leadership skills, including the ability to coach and motivate employees
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies extensive knowledge and company policies to complete a wide range of assisgnments
- Demonstrates expert undeerstanding of all levels of the job family and has thorough knowledge of jobs outside area of responsibility
- Takes the lead in effectively applying new processes and skills in accomplishing assignments
- May provide technical guidance and training to others
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on complex problems that require independent action and a high degree of intiative to resolve issue
- Makes recommendation for new or revised processes and has a role on the implementation
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works with minimal degree of supervision. Has latitude to make decisions in exceptional circumstances within established guidelines
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- May have team leader responsibilities but does not formally supervise
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.