Cardinal Health Principal Engineer, Process / Ingeniero de Procesos Principal in United States
What Process Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Process Engineering is responsible for analyzing and assessing supplier and in-house processes to determine process capability. Identify and drive process improvements. Support supplier assessment and selection process. Directs external resources / contractors as required.
- Identifies, designs, and develops the team as needed.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Drives continuous improvement of processes.
- Provides guidance to technicians and engineers as needed.
- Responsible for the purchase and design of equipment that meets safety and environmental standards.
- Execution of validation activities.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field required.
- Masters of Science degree preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years related work experience required.
- Experience within the medical device industry preferred.
- Ability to lead team toward operational objectives.
- Aptitude to contribute to strategic goal-setting for department/business unit
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.