Cardinal Health Sr. Consultant, Learning Experience Architect (Leadership Development) in United States
Instructional Design & Developmentis responsible for creating and implementing blended learning solutions focused on new leader orientation and onboarding, leadership skills development and Professional/business skills development through alignment with People Solutions and Services.
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
The Learning Experience Architect team is responsible for providing program leadership and holistic management for the following global, enterprise experiences:
- New leader orientation and onboarding
- Leadership skills development
- People Solutions and Services alignment
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to colleagues, as needed
- Serves as an employee development thought leader, creating innovative solutions and sharing best practices with others
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, and willing to roll up sleeves, driving for results by set deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of adult learning principles and concepts, needs assessment, instructional design theory, evaluation methods, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Establishes ongoing relationships with business and learning leaders to proactively identify performance gaps, recommend learning solutions, influence decision making, build and implement experiences that drive outcomes
- Partners with stakeholders to design and deliver blended learning solutions (subject matter experts, instructional design and development resources, facilitators, etc.)
- Facilitates instructor-led and virtual training demonstrating effective use of presentation/facilitation tools, techniques, and materials, etc.
- Supports engaged facilitators with ongoing communication vehicles, train-the-trainer events, development opportunities, observations and feedback loops for growth.
- Evaluates and measures solutions to gauge effectiveness and recommend improvements. Reports findings and insights regularly to senior leadership.
- Manages external vendor partners to ensure programs/products deliver expected outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
At least 8 years of HR and/or training experience including:
Advanced knowledge of instructional design methodologies
- Facilitation (classroom and virtual)
- Consulting with clients in the US and outside of the US
- Strong project management, consulting, facilitation, influence and relationship management skills
- Proven track record of interacting with all levels of leadership
- Passion for learning innovation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with aggressive timeframes
- Highly motivated, creative, self-sufficient, able to operate effectively with a team
- Strong work ethic
- Travel expected at 50-70%
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.