Cardinal Health Government Field Service Specialist in Washington, Washington
What Field Service contributes to Cardinal Health
Field Service is responsible managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points and, for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve overall customer experience. Act as customer advocate and liaison back into Cardinal Health organization (field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts.
This position with be the primary advocate and liaison between the VA Medical Center and Cardinal Health.
- Will work closely with field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts, operations, inventory, accounts payable/disputes for problem resolution and project identification between the customer and Cardinal Health.
- Identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points.
- Drive operational excellence and maximize customer loyalty.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of customer relationship management, sales, and operations functions.
- Responsible for process improvement projects, SOP/BDP identification and replication throughout customer base as required.
- Process Mapping - Accountable for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve the overall customer experience.
- Effectively utilize Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Methodologies.
- Coordinates data collection and reporting to support initiatives and basic business needs.
- Prior government contract or military logistics experience and security clearance preferred. Candidates without a security clearance must be able to obtain a security clearance if hired.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.