Cardinal Health Director, Inventory Management - Finished Goods Supply Chain in Waukegan, Illinois
The Supply Chain Director is responsible for the management of finished goods to ensure that manufactured products are available when needed to satisfy the plant and customer requirements.
Accountabilities in this role
- Responsible for the finished goods supply chain management required to achieve published service levels and inventory commitments.
- Responsibilities include custom and standard kit demand planning, capacity planning, kit channel shifts, new and lost kit business entry and exit, field inventory support, and standard kit deployment.
- Coordinates with procurement, marketing, manufacturing, sales support, the DCs, and QRA to define, communicate, and execute Presource supply chain requirements.
- Creates and reports on KPIs that measure supply chain performance to goals.
- Identifies and executes on opportunities for measurable improvement.
- Co-lead Presource supply chain disruption recovery management
- E&O Management.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- MBA a plus
- 7-10 years supply chain experience
- Strong materials knowledge, ideally in a kitting environmnet
- Previous supervisory experience
- Demonstrated success interacting with customers
- Knowledge of overall planning process within a category
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good communication and presentation skills
- APICS certification a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Provides leadership to managers and experienced professional staff may also manage front line supervisors
- Manages an organizational budget
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.